What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Forex Automoney is an automatic robot trading system with intraday, daily and weekly market signals.
- Intraday, Daily and Weekly strategies
- Stop Loss and Take Profit levels
- you need access to the Internet (you have it already)
- Daily – signals are generated once a day
- Intraday – a signal message is generated 6 times a day
- Weekly – using these signals you can trade once a week
- Intraday – a buy or sell message is generated 6 times a day
- a little money (even ONE DOLLAR – that’s enough to trade)
- The third, and the last needed is a knowledge when to sell or buy.
- First thing you need to trade Forex is a computer (PC or MAC) with Internet connection. You have a computer, right? It can even be a computer in an Internet cafe or library – it doesn’t matter.
Can I trust it?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I feel I can track down some useful info for you to help you make your purchase. For a start, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Forex Automoney scores an averge of 3.99, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Forex Automoney scores 60.20/100 which is great – this product is selling in large numbers every day. That’s an indication of high quality.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.forexautomoney.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $49.9.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: forexautomoney.com you’ll also be taken through to forexautomoney.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)